TERMS & CONDITIONS IN SHORT
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Mr. Davis, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents’ permission to buy from us.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Events outside Mr. Davis’ control shall be considered force majeure.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are always shown to you before confirming your initial purchase.
- If you enroll in one of our VIP Programs, you agree that we may charge your card for future shipments. If you are making a standard non-VIP purchase, you are authorizing us to store your purchase information for future purchases, though we will never do so without your consent.
- We use the highest industry standards for secure communication and customer information storage.
- If you have any questions about these terms you can contact us.
The right to use this Site is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. You shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s), if any. You acknowledge that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of Mr. Davis, and Mr. Davis shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet. While it is Mr. Davis’s objective to make this Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, this Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of Mr. Davis, access to this Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated at any time, from time to time.
Mr. Davis shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature on this Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use, without notice. Further, Mr. Davis may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information, may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
PRICING AND OTHER TERMS
Prices and availability of the products listed on this Site are subject to change without notice. In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information received from a supplier, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for such product or service at the incorrect price, even if the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price, and notify you of this occurrence.
We currently offer you (and your friends) the opportunity to earn rewards by referring your friends to Mr. Davis through our Referral program (the “Referral Program”). To participate in the Referral Program, you will simply share your unique referral link. When users you refer click on your link, we are able to identify that you referred them using cookies, and we can credit your account with rewards if and when they make a purchase. We have a few basic rules for our Referral Program:
- Don’t Spam: Only share your link where you are allowed to. Don’t use any form of bulk email or post in forums where such things are frowned upon. And don’t do anything illegal, except perhaps streaking at a major sporting event with your link on your back.
- Try to be Targeted: If you think your friends or social media audience would be interested in Mr. Davis, then by all means, share your custom link with them, but if not, just share it with the few people you think will be most interested.
- Don’t Try to Game the System: Referring friends and family because you think they’re interested in our products? No problem. Referring yourself by emailing yourself? Accumulating multiple referrals from small orders to game referral credits? These are not allowed. We have a generous referral program and we’d like to keep it that way. If we detect gaming of the referral program, we reserve the right to cancel the orders.
Mr. Davis reserves the right to change, modify and/or discontinue the Referral Program, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion, at any time and without notice. By using the Referral Program you agree to not engage in any illegal activity, including link hijacking or Spamming, in order to share your link. Though the rewards you earn may be denominated in dollars, they have no cash or exchange value and are only usable at www.staging.mrdavis.com for future purchases. Any user who does not make a purchase on our site for one year may forfeit his or her rewards.
END USER CONDUCT
This Site is private property. All interactions on this must comply with these Terms of Site Use. Although we welcome and encourage user interaction, we do insist and require that all End Users restrict any and all activity in connection with the use of this Site to that which involves lawful purposes only. End Users shall not post or transmit through this Site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, or any material which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without our express prior, written approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by an End User that in our exclusive discretion restricts or inhibits any other End User from using or enjoying this Site is strictly prohibited. End Users shall not use this Site to advertise or perform any commercial, religious, political or non-commercial solicitation.
End Users shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. Mr. Davis does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide End User with indications, markings or anything else that may aid End User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. End User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this Site, End User warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Mr. Davis the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. End User also permits any other end user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that end user’s personal use. End User hereby grants Mr. Davis the rights to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on this Site by End User.
The foregoing provisions of this Section apply equally to and are for the benefit of Mr. Davis, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third-party content providers and licensors, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
Mr. Davis has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of this Site at all times, including any chat rooms, comment sections and forums that may hereinafter be included as part of the Site, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by Mr. Davis, as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, Mr. Davis shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any material that Mr. Davis, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.