Free Shipping $29+ | Free Priority $99+ | Free Returns & Exchanges
Use the sliders below for a size suggestion
Your size recommendation will appear here.
The Invisible Undershirt that Doesn’t Show
People love Mr. Davis undershirts in part because our tone “invisible” undershirt makes men of all different skin tones look better when they are dressed up. When you are wearing a dress shirt or a polo shirt with short sleeves, your undershirt won’t show.
Our bulk discounts on multi-size multi-packs mean than you can stock up – you pay less for each shirt as you buy more. If you want to look better when you dress up, try the Mr. Davis Tone colored “invisible” undershirt and you’ll be more comfortable to boot.
- Deep cut v-neck. Tailored 1″ deeper than Traditional cut.
- 13 Size and Cut combinations.
- The best bulk pricing discounts in the industry.
- Stay-tucked length.
- Multiple colors, including our proprietary tone color that hides under light colored shirts.
- Free 100 day returns and exchanges on unworn / unwashed shirts.
- Satisfaction 100% guaranteed.
- Easy customer service – you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (833) 291-2907 if you ever need anything.
- Buttery soft 96% Bamboo viscose / 4% Spandex.
- Supple and stretchy to move with you
- Helps regulate body temperature
- Sizes XS – XXXL
With Mr. Davis, No One Can See Your Undershirt.
Images taken in identical conditions with no manipulation.
With a White Undershirt
You can see the v neck and sleeves under many light colored dress shirts.
With a Tone Undershirt
The undershirt disappears. Our tone color works for both light and dark skin.
The Softest Fabric
Our ultra-thin 96% Bamboo Viscose, 4% Spandex blend is way softer than any cotton shirt you’ve ever felt. Because of the stretch, it moves with you. You’ll hardly know it’s there.
Engineered to Fit
Tailored and sewn to 10 mm tolerances with durable seams and refinement throughout. We sweat the details so that you are more comfortable all day, every day.
No more constant retucking. Our shirts lie flat and trim. Because of our longer fit and unique cuts, they stay tucked throughout the day.
Is your undershirt showing?
Get an Invisible Undershirt.
Our unique tone color hides under light colored shirts, so you just look better. Our sleeves are extra short so they hide under polo shirt sleeves as well.
We want customers for life. That means making things right if we mess up and getting you in the shirts that fit you the best. If you ever have an issue, let us know. We’ll make it right.
Direct to You Pricing
Unlike most brands, who sell through retail chains, we sell direct to you to offer lower prices. Undershirts with equivalent fabrics and finishes cost 50-100% more at retail stores.
100 Day Free Returns
Our priority is getting you into the right fit, even if that means an exchange. If the fit’s just not right for you we offer free returns on any unworn merchandise for up to 100 days.
Size and Cut Details
We offer 7 sizes across two cuts for a total of 13 different options for you to dial in your perfect fit. Many customers have some of both cuts depending on their overshirt. You can wear the same size in both cuts, but we recommend sizing down on traditional. A medium traditional will give you more room with less length than a large tailored for example.
- Designed to follow contours of your body without being compressive.
- Cut in at the waist and back out at the hips for comfort.
- Will fit will close but not too tight.
- Designed to fit like a classic tee – the one you don’t want to take off.
- Cut with zero taper for a roomier, but not bulky fit.
- Perfect to wear as a lounge or sleep shirt for men or women.
See why we have 98% satisfaction. It's time to change your undershirt.
Free returns and exchanges. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions
If we haven’t answered your questions here, hit our chat icon or email us at email@example.com
We have two cuts. Here are the key details:
- Our Traditional Cut fits more like a traditional t-shirt. The Tailored cut is for people who prefer a more athletic cut, or who are lean through the waist.
- On both cuts, the sleeves are shorter than a polo sleeve and allow for unrestricted movement.
- On both cuts our V is a little deeper than a standard V neck. Our aim is for our shirts to hide, so we think it’s a feature, not a bug. If you like a shallower V, we suggest you err on the small side when you pick your size.
- If you prefer a more snug fit, and you are on the borderline of our size chart, you may want to size down.
Mr. Davis undershirts are designed to be comfortable, no matter your body type.
Our undershirts are made from 96% bamboo viscose and 4% spandex.
Because it’s great stuff. Technically, it’s one of the softest fabrics in the world. Combined with spandex, it stretches to make you feel like you’re not wearing an undershirt. Lastly, it has a lot of the characteristics of advanced technical fabrics in that it wears cooler than cotton and wicks moisture off your body to make you feel comfortable. For sustainability, we believe bamboo is a better product than cotton. Unlike cotton, which requires massive amounts of water to grow, bamboo requires almost no irrigation. And while there is some physical and chemical processing required to weave bamboo into cloth, it grows so fast that it’s sustainable. We think it’s a responsible environmental choice.
Our official advice is to wash on cold and dry cool or hang dry. In reality we wash and dry on warm and the shirts don’t suffer much for it. They will wear a bit more and shrink a bit when you treat them poorly, so keep that in mind.
We ship to more or less the whole world. Our full country list is on our cart page. Just select the drop down and hopefully we’ll be shipping you something soon!
If you have issues with sizing or selection we provide FREE shipping both ways on exchanges (US only) of your Mr. Davis to get you in the right product. We use the same process we do for returns. We cannot exchange international orders at this time.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make special payment arrangements.
About Mr. Davis
We make the stuff you wear every day. And we make it comfortable.
Reward customer loyalty: The more you buy the more you save. We keep prices low all the time so you never feel like you missed a deal.
Work with the best factories: We choose quality and craftsmanship over lower production prices.
Treat our team well: We offer flexible scheduling, pay our warehouse team are at least $17 / hour, and provide a 4% 401(k) match for all employees, even part-timers.
Make things right: We try to limit mistakes, but when something goes wrong, we try to make it right.