"Received mine a week ago, I absolutely LOVE them, they are incredible. By far the best underwear I've ever owned." - Gary M
★★★★★ (4.8/5) 50,000+ happy customers.
Incredibly soft fabric that with built in venting.
Anatomical “shelf” pouch gently lifts and supports.
Life changing comfort. Love them or first pair is free.
Start Your Order Here
Free Shipping $29+ | Free Priority $99+ | Free Returns & Exchanges
100 Day Returns
100 Day Free returns on unworn gear. We want you to get the fit right.
Free shipping $29+
We sell direct to you to offer better value. Free US Shipping $29+
Buy it for Life
Great underwear lasts. Find any defect in your Mr. Davis, just email us and we’ll replace it.
Roomy pouch shape gently lifts your package to reduce skin on skin contact. Life changing, adjustment free comfort.
Hidden perineal vents provide cool air flow where you need it most. As you move, air flows in and out keep you dry.
To make great, incredibly comfortable underwear, you have to use premium fabrics and methods. We do, so your Mr. Davis will last for years.
Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed.
Love them or your first pair is free.
We are so confident you'll love Mr. Davis boxer briefs that we'll either refund or replace your first pair with another size or cut if it doesn't work for you. We also offer free US returns and exchanges on all products. Once you find your fit, we know you'll want more!
Size and Cut Details
We find our preferred cut to depend on what we are wearing on a given day. The Standard Cut boxer brief is our more popular cut because it can fit a wide range of body types or comfort preference. It’s a more neutral fit. The Trunk offers substantial support and noticeable lift because it’s more snug. If you want something in between, you can size up on the Trunk cut.
- Designed to match the length of a “standard” boxer briefs you might experienced in the past.
- Comfort rise offers a balance of light support with freedom of movement.
- Inseam ranges from 4.5″ to 6.5″ depending on size.
- Lower rise for a more snug, supportive fit with more package lift. More modest than briefs.
- Shorter inseam. From 2″ to 3.5″ depending on size.
- Hides under almost any shorts or trousers, no matter the cut.
The Best Fabric You've Never Felt
- Stretch Bamboo Viscose is 3-4x softer than cotton and much nicer than Modal, which some of our competitors offer (at higher prices we might add). We think it’s the perfect every-day fabric for underwear and our customers agree.
- Our 110 gsm Polyamide Venting fabric is so air permeable you can actually feel little puffs of air on your nether regions. The air flow helps minimize moisture accumulation.
- Premium band elastics won’t bind or fold and last for years of heavy washing.
- All in all, you’ll forget you’re wearing our drawers. You’ll just be more comfortable.
Try Our Underwear Risk Free
If you don’t love your first pair, we’ll refund or replace them. Don’t miss out on comfortable underwear.
Frequently Asked Questions
If we haven’t answered your questions here, hit our chat icon or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t love your first pair of underwear, Mr. Davis will ship you a new size/style or issue a refund. No return required.
For remaining pairs, we offer free returns and exchanges for unused, unworn and unwashed merchandise within 100 days of your order (US customers only). Here’s the process:
- Before you return your item, you must contact us at email@example.com to obtain approval for the return. If you send us a shirt without an RA#, we will not be able to process your return.
- Upon approving your return, we’ll send you a prepaid shipping label including the RA#.
- You must ship your return to us within 5 days of receiving your label or we may not be able to process your return.
- Once we receive your item, we’ll process your return and refund your card for your purchase price.
If you have issues with sizing or selection we provide FREE shipping both ways on exchanges (US only) of your Mr. Davis to get you in the right product. We use the same process we do for returns. We cannot exchange international orders at this time.
Our underwear body is composed of 96% bamboo viscose and 4% spandex, while the venting between legs is 110gsm Polyamide.
Absolutely. We have a motto around here: Buy it for Life. We’re tired of companies making stuff that you have to throw away after a season or two. Our underwear is made from great materials and will hold up very well to every day use. If you follow our care instructions our underwear can last for years. If you ever experience any defect in workmanship outside of normal wear and tear, email us a picture and we’ll replace them.
Because we obsessed over the details to get the fit just right. Our underwear are designed to be a little snug but delightfully comfortable, so you get the support you need without pinching or riding up.
Our Magical Pouch design gently lifts your package to prevent skin on skin contact, chafing and the need to constantly adjust. Once you try our underwear you’ll never want to go back to normal underwear.
Heat is generally the enemy of fabrics and Mr. Davis is no different. We advise you wash and dry on cool if possible. If you don’t, your products will still last, but may fade or shrink a bit.
We ship to more or less the whole world. Our full country list is on our cart page. Just select the drop down and hopefully we’ll be shipping you something soon!
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make special payment arrangements.
About Mr. Davis
We make the stuff you wear every day. And we make it comfortable.
Reward customer loyalty: The more you buy the more you save. We keep prices low all the time so you never feel like you missed a deal.
Work with the best factories: We choose quality and craftsmanship over lower production prices.
Treat our team well: We offer flexible scheduling, pay our warehouse team are at least $17 / hour, and provide a 4% 401(k) match for all employees, even part-timers.
Make things right: We try to limit mistakes, but when something goes wrong, we try to make it right.